Sunday, February 12, 2012

Free National football league Picks for National football league week 14, 2010-2011 Season

Only National football league, Only Those who win

A week ago, I'd my second best performance when i went . Less than just like my which i were built with a couple of days back, but I'll sure as hell go. It brings my total record this season for National football league and NCAA Football picks From The SPREAD at .

Now marks the very first "National football league only" week of the season and I have put 4 games around the docket. Below you will find that I am (P1) going from the grain, (P2) riding the most popular team within the league, (P3) betting against a back-up QB and (P4) banking on the bounce-back.

Enjoy and Best of luck!

All point propagates derive from individuals listed at at that time I make and publish the picks.

Pick Number One------> Tennessee Leaders +3 versus Indiana Colts Thursday December 9, 2010 8:20 pm

I believe a type in tonight's game is the fact that Kenny Britt returns tonight for that leaders and Chris Manley needs to have a very good game eventually. Now's nearly as good of the time every using the Colts being the fourth worst team from the run. It's difficult to assume a team such as the Colts not bouncing back away their recent skid however their run game is completely stale and apparent and never even Peyton is conquering the injuries they have sustained. Nevertheless, neither team has looked great lately. I am using the home team getting points.

Result: W

Pick 2------> Gambling -3 @ Chicago Bears Sunday December 12, 2010 4:15 pm

Colonial continues to be calculating 42.5 points per game over their last four. Chicago is nice. I won together a week ago, but I am choosing the super-hot Pats and Tom Brady who're 6-1-1 From The SPREAD over their last soccer jerseys 9 games should you get rid of their strange loss towards the Browns that was essentially Mangini's Super Bowl.

Result: W

Pick 3------> North Park Battery chargers -7 versus Might Chiefs Sunday December 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I am betting that Matt Cassel doesn't play because of recent appendectomy surgery. If this sounds like the situation, I simply aren't seeing how farmville is close.

Result: W

Pick Number 4------> Baltimore Ravens -3 @ Houston Texans Monday December 13, 2010 8:30 pm

First of all, I can not begin to see the Ravens losing another game following a tough loss a week ago so a 3-point spread is not requesting a lot more. Baltimore should have the ability to obtain the ball for their weapons thinking about that Houston is dead last within the league from the pass. Houston's offense is not bad and also the Ravens do not have a pass hurry however they will not have the ability to match the Ravens.

Result: Wreport=2012-02-13data


Related article:
abbott-wont-commit-axing-non-public-well-being-insurance-policies-implies-test
bookies-back-redknapp-england-occupation

No comments:

Post a Comment