Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Katrina Bowden Reveals Engagement at SAGs

Katrina Bowden and Benjamin Jorgensen. Credit score: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images.
Though 󈬎 Rock” actress Katrina Bowden didn’t go residence with a Display screen Actors Guild award Sunday night time, she’s obtained one thing larger to celebrate: Her engagement to boyfriend Benjamin Jorgensen.

“He proposed and showed me the ring and I was so shocked I just said ‘Oh my god,’ and I hugged him,” Bowden unveiled on the E! red carpet. “Then he stated to me, ‘So is that sure?’ ”

23-12 months-outdated Bowden, wholesale pro jerseys who plays absent minded assistant Cerie authentic nfl jerseys on 󈬎 Rock,” was called Esquire’s hottest woman alive in 2011. Jorgensen, 28, is a New Jersey-born musician who released a solo album, “There Is Nowhere Still left to Go,” wholesale pro jerseys in 2010. He popped the query on Saturday night.
report=2012-02-01data


Related article:
gear
post

No comments:

Post a Comment